Mastermind with Sue (and friends!)
***IMPORTANT! Please read the ‘Things You Need to Know’ before registering!***
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Following are the procedures and rules for our sessions so you can be prepared:
- It is imperative that we stay on time, so be sure and get there early and plan to stay the entire time (9:30am-11:00am PST) to be fair to all participants. The room will be locked once the power seats begin.
- You must be ON CAMERA the entire session and participate fully. A mastermind is a place to GIVE more than you receive….share your ideas, resources, connections, etc.
- This is a fast-paced Mastermind experience with 5 minute Power Seats where you will ask a question and get answers and ideas from your peers, and business and marketing experts.
Be prepared with 1 or 2 burning questions…be ready with a pen and paper as you are going to want to take a lot of notes…We always get so many great new ideas!
- Come with an open mind and your positive energy. No negative nellies allowed!
- Absolutely NO political or controversial issues allowed! Keep your questions and conversations focused on business.
- Join our Mastermind With Sue Alignable group so you can connect throughout the week, interact, and share your ideas with everyone.
Excited to see you on Friday!Join our Alignable Group!
Not a member of Alignable yet? Join HERE!
I have been part of mastermind groups, for many years. I truly believe that every entrepreneur should be a part of a Mastermind, as they have profoundly changed my life and my business.
What is a Mastermind group?
The term ‘Mastermind’ was coined by Napoleon Hill (Think and Grow Rich) and Andrew Carnagie around the idea that everyone has a powerful mind, but when putting two or more minds together it forms a third mind that is even more powerful.A mastermind is comprised of group of peers who meet in a safe environment to both give and receive advice. It includes brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support. Members challenge each other to set strong goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them. They will discover new resources and achieve their own goals more quickly and easily than any of us might on our own.
Since the very start of the pandemic, I saw the fear and frustration from business owners, but I also saw entrepreneurs who were innovating and growing, some exponentially! I immediately started free weekly ‘power’ mastermind sessions for anyone to attend. Wow! Over the past 2 years, we have seen business owners who were ready to throw in the towel to showing massive growth…hope to see you at the next session!